Monday, June 29, 2009

::our meeting n target..::

::Hai gurls..this is a part of our meeting..my director kak ruby n my senior beauty consultant jiji..anyway this is juz a view how are meeting will be..and this is our ceromony flower gift to new beauty consultant..n this is really i want..PINK TOYOTA ALTIS...specila edtion..enjoy it..if you wanna be a beauty consultant come do appointment..set time n enjoy..all a free gurls::


::my directr kak ruby::


::ceremony new beauty consultant~rose ceremony::


::our dream..pink car::

0 comments:

Monday, June 29, 2009

::our meeting n target..::


::Hai gurls..this is a part of our meeting..my director kak ruby n my senior beauty consultant jiji..anyway this is juz a view how are meeting will be..and this is our ceromony flower gift to new beauty consultant..n this is really i want..PINK TOYOTA ALTIS...specila edtion..enjoy it..if you wanna be a beauty consultant come do appointment..set time n enjoy..all a free gurls::


::my directr kak ruby::


::ceremony new beauty consultant~rose ceremony::


::our dream..pink car::

0 comments on "::our meeting n target..::"

Post a Comment

 
gadischantekchomel © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl